I love bows and wanted to do something fun and different to our tree this year. Do you remember my bow garland from last year? That was one of my very first projects I posted about my daughter's nursery and still my favorite! Of course, this garland is much larger. I will be sharing about our Black, White, Mint & Gold tree over the next few weeks. But first here is how you can make the Bow Christmas Tree Garland:
You will need-
Fabric or ribbon (my garland is about 20 feet long)
ribbon (to sew bows to)
glue gun & glue sticks
1. Decide your color theme and by coordinating fabrics or ribbon. I am going with black and white this year so thats the fabric I chose.
2. Cut your fabric into strips. They can be varying sizes or all the same size. Its up to you how big you want the bows to be.
3. Tie all your bows! I love doing this while watching a favorite show or movie. Sidenote: Do you watch the Goldbergs? It's the best show on t.v. right now and so funny!
4. Glue the bows onto your ribbon. Now depending on how big or small your tree is, you may have to add more ribbon or bows.
I will be adding some more ornaments once I get all of my christmas bins out, but I kind of like this simple, less busy look.
Have you started decorating for the Holidays? Over 35 of your favorite bloggers have come together to share their fun and festive ideas. From Ornaments to Tree Skirts, you are sure to be inspired by all of these amazing homemade ideas to Trim the Tree!
Hope you check them all out!! :)
1. Advent Calendar Pocket 2. Polymer Clay Poinsettia 3. Yarn Wrapped Ornament 4. Vintage Green Paper Ornament 5. Trim the Tree Garland 6. Ribbon Stuffed Ornaments 7. Wooden Star Ornament 8. Melted Snowman Ornament 9. Felt Christmas Tree 10. Santa Star Ornament 1. Vintage Map Ornament 2. Yarn Joy Ornament 3. Embossed Wood Bird Ornament 4. Snow Man Wood Slice Ornament 5. Christmas Garland 6. Tree Skirt for under $20 7. Star Painted Ornament 8. Neon Christmas Tree Topper 9. Wooden Spool Christmas Tree 1. Gingerbread Cookie Ornament 2. Wood Etched Cork Garland 3. Bow Christmas Tree Garland 4. Travel Map Ornaments 5. Homemade Glitter Ornaments 6. Felt Candy Ornaments 7. Make Love Ornament 8. How to Decorate your Tree like a Pro 9. Joy Ornament 10. Glitter Pinecone Ornament 1. Scented Gingerbread Ornament 2. Diy Tree Skirt 3. Pinecone Decorative Tree 4. Wood Slice Ornament 5. Wood Slice Child Silhouette Ornament 6. Tips for Decorating the Christmas Tree 7. Mason Jar Lid Ornament 8. Gold Basket Weave Ornament 9. Rustic Christmas Tree Garland 10. Starfish Christmas Ornaments
Design, Dining & Diapers, Liz Marie Blog,
Just Us Four, Serenity Now, Liz on Call,
Lolly Jane, Tatertots and Jello