This recipe is one of my favorites! The first time I tried it was years ago and I still love it! We call it fried ice cream- but its not fried. So its super easy!!
- 2 cups Honey Bunches of Oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 stick of butter
- 1 carton Vanilla Ice Cream
1.Cover bottom of a 9x13 pan with ice cream- use the whole carton.
2. Melt butter on stove. Add brown sugar.
2. Add 2 cups of Honey Bunches of Oats to the sugar mixture.
3. Pour over Ice cream.
4. Put your pan into the freezer for 2 hours to harden.
A yummy treat for any occasion- Birthdays, Cinco De Mayo, or no occasion at all! I hope you try it :)