CHICKEN CILANTRO SOUP
adapted from a recipe found here
- 2 cups chicken- shredded
- One 32oz box of chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup corn- frozen or canned
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- One squeezed lime
- 1 cup tomatoes- fresh or canned
- One can Rotel (we like diced tomatoes w/ chiles)
- One onion (I use onion flakes)
- 2-3 table spoons of tomato paste
- 2 tsp of chile powder
- 2 tsp of garlic powder
1. Put all ingredients into large pot or crockpot. Cook for 2 hours on the stove, or 3 hours in your crockpot.
2. Serve with cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips!