One of the great things about elastic! This was such an awesome idea to tie the tulle to a headband. I don't know where I saw it, but its everywhere now. So whoever came up with it.. your a genius. I didn't take pictures for a full tutorial, but here are the steps. I added a few of my own things as well.
What you will need:
//Tulle-I used red and white
1. Cut your strips of tulle to the length you want. I held mine up to my daughter to see how long it needed to be. I dont bother about making sure they are exact- you will be able to cut the excess of when your tutu is done.
2. Tie each strip around the loops of the headband. I tied two pieces of tulle to each hole so it would be a little fuller. I first add all the red and then tied a piece white tulle on every other hole.
3. Cut your ribbon the length of the tutu and tie to skirt. I put the ribbon through the hole and hot glued it in place. I did this every 3 or 4 holes or so.
4. You can cut the excess tulle of if you need to.
5. Your done! See that was easy :)