I found a picture frame at a local thrift store. Check out thrift stores, second hand stores and even garage sales to find picture frames. Even if there is a picture already in it, you can take it out!
You will need:
-Paint & paintbrush
-Twine or string
-Fabric (for clothespins)
-12 Circle embellishment (I found mine in the scrapbook section)
or card stock would work too
-12 pictures- one for each month
1. Paint your frame any color you choose. Allow to dry.
2. Measure your string or twine and glue to back of frame.
3. Tie fabric stripes to clothes pins. Its up to you how long you want yours. Mine were about 3 inches but after I tied them I cut them down a little.
4. On circles, make a hole on each with hole bunch. Then write one number on each circle until you have numbers 1-12.
5. Tie each circle to a clothes pin by putting the fabric through the hole.
6. Place corresponding pictures with correct numbered circle and attach to string on frame with clothespin.
7. all done!
You can see more DIY Projects from her party HERE.
I love that I can keep this hanging in her room or use it for another party! We hung her birth announcement and little keepsakes from her blessing day. Such a versatile little project!