Do you love Disneyland/Disney World/anything Disney? Then this costume is for you! Super quick and easy Disney Tourist Costume you can put together in no time!
I've had this idea in my head for the last year and finally able to post it now that Halloween is here :)
If your like our family, we love Disneyland! We took our kids for the first time last year and it was a blast! Well, if you visit Disneyland often or just once- chances are you have a Disney t-shirt, Mickey Mouse Ears and any other memorabilia to make this costume easy to put together!
Here is what we used for our costume and a few more suggestions:
- Disney T-Shirts
- Disney character stuffed animals- we chose Mickey Get one like him here.
- Autograph Books - See our DIY Autograph Books here.
- Mickey or Minnie Mouse Ears
- Sunglasses (these polka dot minnie mouse glasses are the cutest!)
- shorts or pants
- Some other suggestions- Camera, Disney pins, water bottle, balloons, Map of the parks, Lanyard, tickets, etc!
- and of course your Trick or Treat Bag! We made our own bags, you can see the tutorial here.
We made our own Personlized Trick or Treat Bags and they were a huge hit!
Sunglasses really complete the look I think since its so warm and sunny at both Disneyland and Disney World!
So simple and so fun! We hope you were inspired to put your own Disney Tourist Costume together!
Are we missing anything? Leave a comment below! What would you add to your costume? :)